Septimus Heap: The Magykal Papers
By Angie Sage
Fans of Angie Sage's internationally bestselling Septimus Heap series will be delighted with this wonderful full-color compilation of extras such as maps, guides, and journals!
New York Times Bestselling Series
“A fresh take on the world of magic.”—Child magazine
This rich compendium of previously unpublished papers includes:
- The private journals of Septimus, Jenna, and Marcia Overstrand.
- The best—and worst—places to eat as described in The Egg-on-Toast Restaurant Guide.
- Sirius Weazal's Speedy Guides to the Palace, the Wizard Tower, and Wizard Way.
- Excerpts from the Pigeon Post Biography series and the Heaps of History series.
- Alther Mella's Guide to Being Dead: Ten Handy Rules for New Ghosts.
- Beautiful maps, quirky flyers, funny letters, and much more!
Imprint: Katherine Tegen Books
On Sale: 06/23/2009
Trimsize: 9.000 x 6.000 in
JUVENILE FICTION / Fantasy & Magic
JUVENILE FICTION / Family / General
JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories