Explore the content of Septimus Heap's Physik Chest and learn how to assemble your own!
There are only about five hundred dragon eggs scattered throughout the world, and, while it’s not common for a human to help hatch a dragon egg, the opportunity may arise. If it does, simply follow these steps:
1. Sustain heat surrounding the dragon egg at a minimum of eighty degrees for at least twenty-four hours.
2. Keep the dragon eggs supplied with constant warmth for a year and a day (It is recommended that you sleep with the egg under your pillow), providing the sensation of movement for at least eight hours a day.
3. After a year and a day, the dragon must receive a sharp tap on its shell to wake it up. (Dropping it onto a stone surface from head height should do the trick.)
4. Finally, provide the dragon egg with a touch of Darknesse, possible methods include:
• Leaving the egg outside a Darke witch coven’s house overnight
• Wrapping the egg in a Darke spell at midnight
5. Your dragon is now ready to hatch!*
*Please note that this guide cannot be held responsible for any untoward events resulting from the use of these instructions. Be prepared!